it’s getting close to mother’s day and now is the time to start shopping! here are some ideas to inspire your gift giving this year!
1. revisit iphone 6 case – i am obsessed with mine. it’s made from solid brass and plastic so it seems pretty indestructible.. i’ve had it for almost a year and with two toddlers who get their hands on it, i’m pretty impressed with its durability!
2. alex & ani ‘mom’ bangle – my mom LOVES these bracelets! she stacks tons of them together!
3. jo malone london fragrance – i actually got this for my mom this year… and i’m not spoiling it for her, i was so excited to give her her favorite fragrance i sent it early! oops!
4. wanderlust & co frame diamond ring – a diamond ring might be over the top, but this is an adorable substitution!
5. i heart mom chocolates – each box includes: (6) milk chocolate letter cubes filled with peanut butter candy; (5) white chocolate “polka dots” filled with chocolate caramel and chocolate nougat; (5) dark chocolate “polka dots” filled with salted almonds and caramel. yummy!
6. ivanka trump arina slide sandal – this style is really on trend this spring! i love the color combo here… easy and chic!
7. rebecca minkoff julian fringe backpack – i have this bag and i am totally in love. gone are the days of the bag slipping off my shoulder. plus, it fits a lot more than you would think inside. the fringe makes it extra fun!
8. parker thatch travel bags with custom monogram – these are such a great gift and perfect for anyone who travels. i love keeping my items in bags when in a suitcase. keeps them clean and organized.
9. macrame hammock – maybe not for the city dweller–although a loft space could benefit from one of these–i think a hammock would go well with a day of undisturbed relaxation… just reading and napping all day. sounds like the perfect gift right?
10. best of tata harper skincare set – i love all tata harper products so i couldn’t pick just one to gift, this starter set is a great option!
11. fujifilm instax instant smart phone printer – i need one of these and so does my mom! she is always complaining about not being able to print her photos of the kids, this would solve that problem in a super fun and charming way!