1. carra pumps – i have never had bronze pumps before and now i am obsessed. they are such a great neutral for fall (and these happen to be super comfy at just the right height.) – ps. they are on sale!
2. new york: portrait of a city – a beautiful taschen book that i just added to my library. over 600 pages of emotional and atmospheric images of the city. it would make a beautiful gift for anyone who has a love for the city.
3. on the mark necklace – i love jewelry that you never have to take off and that easily layers under other pieces. one of my favorites is this arrow necklace from stella and dot. i wear it almost everyday.
4. halifax jeans – from rag & bone, these midnight colored jean with leather patches are a classic fit with a little edge. these are perfect if you aren’t ready to commit to the full blown leather pant. they are easy to dress up and down.
5. parcel & journey pouch – made by artisans, this chic little pouch is great for carrying makeup or your tech essentials. it easily goes from desk to dinner! i love shopping for a greater purpose, read more about them on their site.
6. the sill – it’s been awhile since i have shared my love for the sill. since meeting eliza, the founder of the sill, i have actually been able to manage having houseplants for the first time in my life. her plants impeccably designed and curated for apartment living. the only downfall is that i can’t ship them to may family and friends outside of nyc…. not yet anyway!
7. knit hat – this cashmere hat from club monaco is so warm and looks super chic–it is a lovely neutral grey. i pretty much wear it all weekend long.
8. enamel cast iron dutch oven – as winter approaches, it is now time to make chilis and stews. i love a good stew because it is a great way to eat a lot of vegetables… plus all you need is a little olive oil, vegetable stock and salt and it is bound to taste delicious. (you can even store the pot in the fridge or freezer once it is done cooking your meal)
9. the “day” party skirt – this sequined skirt from joe fresh is great for day when paired with black tights and a black sweater… normally you wear sequins at night, but rules are meant to be broken.
10. who really killed kennedy – i’m just starting this book now, but it is so fascinating! it is the ultimate jkf assassination theory book. thanks to homeland, scandal and house of cards, i am more obsessed with these political conspiracies than ever. (on november 22nd it will be 50 years since jfk’s death)
11. byredo parfum candles – these candles are a new favorite of mine. i am normally a diptyque girl, but i the byredo candles are the new runner up. it is a plus that they are packaged so beautifully as well. utter elegance.
12. miracle on 34th street – whether it is the old version or the new, i adore this holiday classic. seems like it is a good time to start introducing the little ones to it as well.